High school students will learn how to design and publish a website from scratch. They will build the website components and use templates provided by the site. This activity will encourage students to use their newly acquired knowledge to build other websites.
- Grade 12 students in government, private and American schools (including grade 11 students in British schools)
- Living in Kuwait
- Must have a valid civil ID
- Must submit midterm report
- The class is free of charge
- This class is subject to seat limitation
- It is recommended to attend the class five minutes before the start time
- Make sure you have a notebook and a pen
- Make sure you have a valid email address
- Make sure you download Zoom application
- Duration: 1 hour
- Starting time 3:00 p.m.