In this session, high school students will learn how to write a coding script without having any prior knowledge of coding. Since learning algorithm is the building block for developing artificial intelligence applications and machine learning, students will be gaining through this class a good amount of knowledge about the freeware “flowgorithm”.
- Grade 12 students in government, private and American schools (including grade 11 students in British schools)
- Living in Kuwait
- Must have a valid civil ID
- Must submit midterm report
- The class is free of charge
- This class is subject to seat limitation
- It is recommended to attend the class five minutes before the start time
- Make sure you have a notebook and a pen
- Make sure you have a valid email address
- Make sure you download Zoom application
- Duration: 1 hour
- Starting time 3:00 p.m.