Find yourself. Find your way to your career!
Register in this workshop to learn more about different programs and identify the most compatible one with your personality using the Myers Briggs Personality Test Types.
This practical and fun workshop will expose you to different jobs and identify the personalities that match each of these career paths. The workshop will comprise of three sessions, and each session will last for 1 hour where students will be divided into groups consisting of four to five students.
- Grade 12 students in government, private and American schools (including grade 11 students in British schools)
- Living in Kuwait
- Must have a valid civil ID
- Must submit midterm report
- The class is free of charge
- This class is subject to seat limitation
- It is recommended to attend the class five minutes before the start time
- Make sure you have a notebook and a pen
- Make sure you have a valid email address
- Make sure you download Zoom application
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Starting time 3:00 p.m.