Prepare for a job at Google
This activity is designed to introduce the coding platforms to challenge students in applying algorithms and coding, i.e. Hackerrank.com, Leetcode.com, and others. Students will learn why it is important to start solving challenges on coding platforms, and how to end up with landing job at FAANG (Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix, Google)
Register now to stay ahead on the latest trends in tech that will help you land your dream job in the future.
- Grade 12 students in government, private and American schools (including grade 11 students in British schools)
- Living in Kuwait
- Must have a valid civil ID
- Must submit midterm report
- The class is free of charge
- This class is subject to seat limitation
- It is recommended to attend the class five minutes before the start time
- Make sure you have a notebook and a pen
- Make sure you have a valid email address
- Make sure you download Zoom application
- Duration: 1 hour
- Starting time 3:00 p.m.