In this course, high school students will be introduced to the basics of robotics system and will practice programing their first robot to perform a defined task.
Register now and stay ahead of future trends
- Grade 12 students in government, private and American schools (including grade 11 students in British schools)
- Living in Kuwait
- Must have a valid civil ID
- Must submit midterm report
- The class is free of charge
- This class is subject to seat limitation
- It is recommended to attend the class five minutes before the start time
- Make sure you have a notebook and a pen
- Make sure you have a valid email address
- Make sure you download Zoom application
- Duration: 1 hour
- Starting time 3:00 p.m.