Business Innovation Stories
Book your seat in the “Business Innovation Stories” workshop to learn inspiring stories about how successful companies like Amazon, Tesla, and Apple applied business strategies to innovate their products, and accelerate time to market and create new revenue streams for their companies. During each session, there will be a presentation about the business foundation story and product innovation strategies these tech companies have achieved.
- Grade 12 students in government, private and American schools (including grade 11 students in British schools)
- Living in Kuwait
- Must have a valid civil ID
- Must submit midterm report
- The class is free of charge
- This class is subject to seat limitation
- It is recommended to attend the class five minutes before the start time
- Make sure you have a notebook and a pen
- Make sure you have a valid email address
- Make sure you download Zoom application
- Duration: 1 hour
- Starting time 3:00 p.m.