Upper and lower body workout
Upper-body workouts can vary according to individual needs. But upper-body splits generally include workouts and lifting that target the chest, middle and upper back, shoulders, biceps, and triceps. Lower-body splits target the abdominals, lower back, glutes, quads, hamstrings, and calves.
Upper-body workouts help to boost muscle strength, burn calories, reduce risk of injury, and build stronger bones.
Lower-body workouts help to Improve balance, increase confidence, slow physical weakness, reduce risk of falling and Decrease knee injuries.
- Grade 12 students in government, private and American schools (including grade 11 students in British schools)
- Living in Kuwait
- Must have a valid civil ID
- Must submit midterm report
- The class is free of charge
- This class is subject to seat limitation
- It is recommended to attend the class five minutes before the start time
- Make sure you have a valid email address
- Workout link will be sent to your email address on the same day
- Duration: 40 minutes
- Starting time 4:00 p.m.