Core exercises improve your balance and stability and train the muscles in your whole body to work in harmony. This leads to better balance and stability, whether on the playing field or in your daily activities.
Sessions will start with a small warming up routine followed by abdominal, oblique and back exercises. The session will end with some stretching exercises.
Improve your balance and stability by registering in this session.
- Grade 12 students in government, private and American schools (including grade 11 students in British schools)
- Living in Kuwait
- Must have a valid civil ID
- Must submit midterm report
- The class is free of charge
- This class is subject to seat limitation
- It is recommended to attend the class five minutes before the start time
- Make sure you have a valid email address
- Workout link will be sent to your email address on the same day
- Duration: 40 minutes
- Starting time 4:00 p.m.