Healthy eating habits
This talk will discuss the 6 groups of nutrients: Carbohydrate, fats, proteins, vitamins, minerals and water. After which, “My Plate” method will be introduced to help students plan a balanced healthy meal. Discussing the use of technology in helping us identify caloric content of food will be addressed by mentioning one or two reliable apps. Finally tips and strategies for replacing poor eating habits with healthier ones will be discussed.
- Grade 12 students in government, private and American schools (including grade 11 students in British schools)
- Living in Kuwait
- Must have a valid civil ID
- Must submit midterm report
- The class is free of charge
- The class is subject to seat limitation
- It is recommended to attend the class five minutes before the start time
- Make sure you have a notebook and pen
- Make sure you have a valid email address
- Make sure you download Zoom application
- Duration: 1 hour
- Starting time: 3:00 p.m.