Coffee break (painting with coffee)
Learn how to control the intensity and get different textures with your brush. This is also a quick sketch technique that will help students loosen up the harsh lines and rules of pencil sketching a taught in the classroom and rather focus on the larger image. This is a fun on the go exercise as many of the youth hangout at coffee shops nowadays anyways, why not pass the time in a fruitful way?
Materials you need:
- Prepare a cup of coffee (Espresso or Turkish coffee).
- You will need brushes, paper, pencil, fine liner pen and an eraser.
- Have a small container of water to clean the brush with. Excited for this!
It would be very nice if you could open your camera at the end and share your results with the rest of the group (optional).
- Grade 12 students in government, private and American schools (including grade 11 students in British schools)
- Living in Kuwait
- Must have a valid civil ID
- Must submit midterm report
- The class is free of charge
- The class is subject to seat limitation
- It is recommended to attend the class five minutes before the start time
- Make sure you have a notebook and pen
- Make sure you have a valid email address
- Make sure you download Zoom application
- Duration: 1 hour
- Starting time: 3:00 p.m.