Filling up your sketchbook- finding what to draw (varied)
This workshop is more about experimenting with different medium, different frames and switching up the viewpoint. This will easily sharpen your skills, as some level of repetition is involved. It will also help you identify your strong points/ style all the while giving you an ample amount of sketchbook entries (and a clear record of your progress/ style evolution) to showcase.
- Grade 12 students in government, private and American schools (including grade 11 students in British schools)
- Living in Kuwait
- Must have a valid civil ID
- Must submit midterm report
- The class is free of charge
- The class is subject to seat limitation
- It is recommended to attend the class five minutes before the start time
- Make sure you have a notebook and pen
- Make sure you have a valid email address
- Make sure you download Zoom application
- Duration: 1 hour
- Starting time: 3:00 p.m.