This workshop focuses on levelling up the math skills of high school students by delivering the session in a fun and interactive way.
The chosen math problems will be similar to the ones asked in the MPT (Math Placement Test). Subject topics include: Algebra, pre-calculus, math for business, linear equations, quadratic equations, exponential, and fractions.
Advance your Math skills by registering now.
- Grade 12 students in government, private and American schools (including grade 11 students in British schools)
- Living in Kuwait
- Must have a valid civil ID
- Must submit midterm report
- The class is free of charge
- This class is subject to seat limitation
- It is recommended to attend the class five minutes before the start time
- Make sure you have a notebook and a pen
- Make sure you have a valid email address
- Make sure you download Zoom application
- Duration: 1 hour
- Starting time 3:00 p.m.