One Idea To Make The World a Better Place
Every one of us can make the world a little better. It all starts with one idea.
“Make the world a better place” is a nationwide competition to motivate grade 12 students in Kuwait to think creatively about how they think the world can be a better place.
Participate by writing down one idea in around 150 words about how you think the world can be better. It can be something as simple as encouraging people to recycle or not waste food or as advanced as suggesting a solution to a specific problem through technology.
All eligible participants will win a free English placement test and valuable prizes.
- Grade 12 students in government, private and American schools (including grade 11 students in British schools)
- Living in Kuwait
- Must have a valid civil ID
- Must submit midterm report
- Must attach the essay
- Students are allowed to write their topic in Arabic or English
- Plagiarism is not allowed
- Article must not exceed 350 words
- Registration starts 18th March 2021
- Registration ends 30th March 2021